Wednesday 7 December 2016

Security System #02 | SW-420 | Arduino | GSM

          Howdy. Today I came up with the another method of Security System which detects the vibration and sends the Alert through message and Even do calls. Check out the #01 of my Security System. Alright, let's do this. Before begin the work you might need to configure your GSM.

Hardware Requirement

Arduino IDE

Let's do Wiring

          To communicate with the sensor and to trigger the GSM at the right time. We need the do the wiring connections as shown in the Fig.

Schematic

Coding time

          Alright. It's time to control the body by it's soul. Copy paste the Code in your Arduino IDE, compile and upload the code. Make sure you have selected the right port and the board.

Code Upload

Working of Prototype

I believe in pictorials rather than words. So here I shown the working pictorial


Thank you

Suggestions, quires, complaints? Drop mail

3 comments:

  1. Wow that's great information, thanks for share with us. Nowadays many companies provides smart security appliances for different functions. I suggest to select best and reliable wireless burglar alarm to protect your home and family from thieves and criminals. It easy to install by yourself. I recommend this alarm system to all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you please send me all the codes
    kerem.sbr73@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete